Last weekend, Justina Gringyte made her debut at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in their production of Puccini’s Madama Butterfly. Justina aslo made her role debut as Suzuki in a sold-out run stretching between 12th and 29th January.
- Justina Gringyte Makes Liceu Debut in Madama Butterfly
- Justina Gringyte makes debut in Verdi’s La Forza del Destino at Welsh National Opera
- Justina Gringytė Steps In Last Minute as Carmen at the Teatro Nacional de São Carlos
- Justina Debuts Innovative “e-Carmen” Production at Vilnius City Opera
- Justina to return to The Bolshoi Theatre to debut the role of Marguerite in “La Damnation de Faust”