On Wednesday 1st June 2016, Justina Gringytė will mark the launch of her charity foundation, The Justina Gringytė Foundation, with an opening concert at the Alytus Culture and Communication Centre in her home town of Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Justina Gringyte Makes Liceu Debut in Madama Butterfly
- Justina Gringyte makes debut in Verdi’s La Forza del Destino at Welsh National Opera
- Justina Gringytė Steps In Last Minute as Carmen at the Teatro Nacional de São Carlos
- Justina Debuts Innovative “e-Carmen” Production at Vilnius City Opera
- Justina to return to The Bolshoi Theatre to debut the role of Marguerite in “La Damnation de Faust”